Numerous people utilize Google home for straightforward errands like checking the climate, controlling the tv, altering the indoor regulator, etc. Did you know that Google Domestic can moreover interface with any consistent shrewd device in your home, counting the doorbell?
What Can You Do with Google Home?
Imagine asking Google home to unlock the door for a visitor instead of walking to the door. Here are some of the awesome things you can do if you link Google home to a smart doorbell.
- Talk to people at your door using Google home
- Unlock smart locks with the Google voice command
- Get a live video feed relayed to the Google Home hub from the smart doorbell
- For doorbells with motion detection, you can set them to send a notification and play a sound or video to your Google Home hub when triggered
- Instruct Google home to alert you when someone rings the doorbell
- And much more.
Are you energized about introducing a smart doorbell and pairing it with Google home? In case so, at that point, you’ll be happy to know that a few smart video doorbells are compatible with Google home
The Google Nest Hello Doorbell
It’s hard to not rank Google’s very own Nest Hello as the best overall smart doorbell that works with Google Home. Since its acquisition by Alphabet (Google’s parent company) in 2014, most of Nest’s inventive smart home products have come with tight integration with Google. This means that you will have more features unlocked on the Nest Hello doorbell if you link it to Google home than any other third-party doorbell.
Besides providing better integration with Google Home, the Nest Hello doorbell is, by far, one of the best smart video doorbells out there. Here are some of the features you will get should you purchase and install the Nest Hello doorbell:
- HDR resolution video recording (1600x1200 at 30 frames per second this is the live feed you will get from the doorbell to the Google Home hub or tv.
- Night vision- can record and relay video at night
- Motion detection- will send an alert when someone is at the door even if they don’t ring the doorbell.
- Weatherproof- the Nest hello has an IPX 4 rating meaning it can be installed outside and be able to withstand rain, dust, and other harsh weather elements.
- Easy to install – Made to be installed by the end user-it comes with installation instructions and user manuals.
- Light indicator to show visitors where to press to ring the doorbell
- Net Aware subscription enables additional features such as facial recognition and activity detection.
Nest Hello can be arranged to work with your phone, android tv, tablet, and Google Home. The Nest Home doorbell is the best Overall Google home compatible doorbell.
Runners Up- The Ring Video Doorbell 2
The ring has been making smart home observation devices for a while. Perhaps you might have come over their smart home cameras in the past. One of their flagship products is the smart video doorbell, now in its second iteration.
The ring doorbell is one of the few third-party smart doorbells that integrates with Google devices, including Google Home. You can either link via the free android, iOS, or Windows 10 app or add it to the devices in Google Home. You will need to be on the same home network to connect the ring doorbell to Google Home.
Here are some of the standout features you get when you install the Ring Doorbell 2:
- Records and relays live 1080p HD video
- Compatible with Google services such as Google home and android
- Can work wirelessly
- Motion detection
- Two-way audio- Talk to your visitors via Google home speakers
- Cloud video storage via subscription
- Removable battery for easy recharging (you can also connect the doorbell to the mains).
- Indoor chime accessory
The ring doorbell takes the second spot as one of the best doorbells that can work with Google home. You can purchase and install the doorbell as a DIY project without external help.
Second Runners Up-Eufy Security Doorbell
The Eufy security doorbell records live HD-2K (2560X19290 resolution video and transfers it through WI-FI to your Google Home hub. Other outstanding highlights incorporate motion detection using AI, free chime, free security features, and distortion correction.
Connect your smart doorbell to Google Home today and enjoy the features available on both platforms. Smart doorbells can give you the convenience and security you’ve always wanted for your home.
How to Set Up Google Home Mini to Tv