There exists an unexpected numeral of robbers who has the guts to penetrate the front door. According to InterNACHI, 34% of burglars enter via front doors. That’s the reason you require to assure your front door with security devices such as a recessed door sensor.
Various smart home devices have their way of securing your home’s essential entrance. A security camera gives surveillance for your home’s main entrance. A movement sensor recognizes someone coming through the entrance.
Presently, your home needs a measure to ensure on the off chance that the door is open or closed. Typically the part of the recessed entryway sensor in your home security.
2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 Overview
Burglars are subtle. They maintain a strategic distance from contact with anybody or any security gadget as much as conceivable. That’s why they guarantee that no one is at home in a target house when they strike.
But, they are not the only sneaky ones around, because your home is sneaky in its own way, too. And the 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 will give your home security the sneak level it needs.
1. Traditional Door Sensors and the Recessed Door Sensor. Traditional door sensors will not give you the sneak that a 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 could. Old door sensor models are mounted on the surface of a door. So, these old designs are noticeable upon first glance.
The 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345, though, is compact and ‘invisible.’ You have to drill a hole into your door frame to install it. Putting it inside the cavity will hide it from plain sight. This invisibility will put a sneak factor into your home security.
So, let that sneaky burglar have a smile across his or her face. Wait until he opens your door unaware of the hidden 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345.
Once your security system detects the unrecognized move, it will send a loud alarm. This alarm would be loud enough to send the burglar into panic and scare himself or herself away from your home.
Besides, the 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 will tell you if the door is open or not. It will tell you if you forgot to close the door or not. So, you will not be leaving your home vulnerable to burglars anymore.
2. 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 and Aesthetics. Old door sensors are noticeable upon first sight. This is because they are mounted on the surface of your door. For the same reason, they could demolish the appearance of your door. This is because they could distinguish the structure of your door.
The 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345, though, will be fitted inside a hole in your door frame. In this way, the door sensor will be hidden in plain sight, making it sneaky.
This invisible setup for a door sensor will make almost no effect on the design of your door. So, you could enjoy its appearance in the most authentic form.
Features of 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345
The 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is good for your home security. It is also good in preserving your home’s design.
It is not that hard to immediately see these benefits. This is because the 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is designed to be easily integrated into a smart home. It is easy to install and has the technology to fit easily with the smart home system.
1. 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 Battery Life. If your concern is energy-efficiency, the 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is the door sensor for you.
The 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 has one year of battery life. Since it uses battery as an energy source, it will have virtually no effect on your energy bills. So, you do not have to bother about changing batteries for a year.
Changing the battery of a 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 will also be easy for you. Changing the battery will only require literally a lift of the finger. You only have to lift the door sensor out of the cavity. Now, swap the battery and insert it back into your door.
2. 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 and Wireless Technology. Wires could be annoying. They tangle and degrade over time. Once they have been fully degraded, they can fail to function properly or cause electrical issues.
But the 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is wireless and also acts as a Z-Wave Plus door sensor. It is a wireless device that has a range that could reach as far as 492 feet.
3. 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 and Z-Wave Plus. The 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is not just a Z-Wave recessed door sensor. The 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is a Z-Wave Plus door sensor.
The Z-Wave Plus is the latest version of Z-Wave. Wireless communication with this device is 250% faster and uses 50% less energy than old models.
4. 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 and Gen5 Security. While door sensors secure your home, they have to be secure too. So, the 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is using Aeotec’s Gen5. This means that the device is secured with AES 128 bit communication encryption. With this,, there will be no worries about unrecognized entities hacking your smart device.
The 2GIG Recessed Door Sensor 345 is one of the most advanced smart home devices today. It is one of the latest developments in door sensor technology. It offers security benefits that every homeowner deserves.
If you want to experience a step up in home automation security, you can avail this device on Amazon.
Micro Motion Sensor